What we do:
Prettie Girl™ has created and developed self-esteem based workshops and products that are designed to give every girl the tools she needs to believe in her and go after her destiny with confidence.
Prettie Girl™ is an organization that believes each girl is the author of her own story and she is the only one who has been given the voice to tell it.
1. A Prettie Girl™ believes that every girl is beautiful™ regardless of her outer difference
2. A Prettie Girl™ believes that she can achieve anything she puts her mind to.
3. A Prettie Girl™ believes others don’t define who she is.
4. A Prettie Girl™ believes that she is Flawlessly Made®
5. A Prettie Girl™ believes there is no greater love than loving you.
To date, Prettie Girl™ has participated in or hosted events as well as collaborated with the following organizations.
- Chandler Parks and Recreation Center
- Christian Women’s Business Group
- Heroes for Hunger Charity Event (benefiting kids in Africa and Haiti)
- Living Word (Sparkle Boutique event)
- Phoenix Dream Center (Celebrating women of abuse event)
- ICANN youth center (women’s auxiliary member)
- Queen Creek Parks and Recreation Center
- Queen Creek Community Youth Center
- Harbor Inspirations (peer support business started by teen girls)
- Girl Scouts
- Higley Unified School District
“I know I’ve done my job when those joining the Prettie Girl Movement™ or attending a Prettie Girl™ workshop realize that we are all beautiful regardless of our outer differences.” - Lisa Guice